Total Pageviews

Monday, October 3, 2011

I am gonna start blogging more often!

I feel like blogging....and that's EXACTLY what I am going to do!


So uh.....erm..................................................................Do I have anything to talk about? Answer, not sure................................................................................OOOOH I KNOW!


*ahem* WOULDN'T BE REAAAAALLY AWESOME TO HAVE AN EGG COSTUME!? I mean think about it, you can dance in public get a bunch of stares and then post it on youtube!!!! Ugh! I so want an egg costume.


I have so far two weird obsessions. The first one is with leopard print duct tape, but since I got some for my birthday that's off my list ( Thank you K-Bizzlez, my new nickname for you, you know who you are.) My new obsession is to have an egg costume.......yes I know I'm weird....but people seem to love me anyways.


AlSo WoUlD'nT iT bE aWeSoMe To TyPe LiKe ThIs AlL tHe TiMe?



I just feel so random and hyper today.....YaY fOr Me!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You posted!! lawl, NoW i WaNt An EgG cOsTuMe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aNd We ArE aLl GoInG tO tYpE lIkE tHiS nOw LoLsIeS ;)

    I love that you are going to blog more often, chica! :)

    Oh and yes, I am going to sure with every will in my being to find you and egg costume so don't worry *huge smile*

    ReplyDelete